We arrived at a hostel and had a great time playing cards with Becky and Keen who were on a trek as well. After dinner we went to bed in our rooms. Dad was complaining about there being generator fumes in the room but I wasn’t fussed so soon I fell asleep. I woke up with mum and dad shaking me. I didn't know where I was, who I was or what I was doing there. I wanted to sleep but I felt horrendous. Mum half carried me half dragged me outside where I threw up . Mum and dad stood beside me, steadying me. Soon I could stand after 20 mins later I went back inside to a new room and went back to sleep. We woke up and drove to Uyuni hospital where Charlie got oxygen. blue lines The driving tour company gave me and dad oxygen. I personally felt worse after but dad felt better. A fterwards we chilled out at are new hotel. Finlay Monday 16th June was the worst night of my life....
We drove to nazca to see the nazca lines. Dad said he wasn’t coming on the plane over the nazca lines! Mum thought he was just being silly but after the flight I wish I had been with dad. The flight was horrendous the plane did a figure of eight over each nazca line tilting to one side then the other so every body had a good view! I was being sick into a bag the hole time, Charlie was sick all down himself and mum was sick a bit in a bag! I HATED IT!!!!!!!!!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤢🤮🤢🤮🤬 🤬🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮
In the pantanal in a pot outside the dining room I found a snake! Mum and Charlie had gone to fetch a game to play and I was left at the table outside. I went to put a leaf on the lawn and I thought there was a piece of rope in the shrubs as I looked at the head of the rope, turned its head towards me and hissed. I stared in shock at it for a moment and then began calling “SNAKE!” Repeatedly. The snake I soon learned from the guid (stephan) was called a parrot snake. It had no venom, no fangs and only grew up to 1 and a bit long ,much to mum’s relief. The body of the snake looked like rope and its head was a beautiful turquoise,green and blue. In the pantanal mum spotted a jaguar! We were going on a driving safari and hadn’t seen much when we came to a big dead tree with a dozen or so vultures in it . Mum said “is there something moving at the bottom of the tree...
Comments
Post a Comment